Welcome to aiuri.id. By using aiuri media and its related sites and services, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions (“Terms”). If you have any questions, please refer to our help secn. This Terms is effective on 2019, for current users, and upon acceptance for new users.
From time to time, We may update these Terms to cltioarify our pfy and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. If We make any material change to these Terms, We will notify You using prominent means such as ractices or to reflect new or different practices, such as when We add new features, and MauBelajarApa reserves the right in its sole discretion to modiby email notice sent to the email address specified in Your Account or by posting a notice through Our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
Your continued use of Our Services after changes become effective shall mean that You accept those changes. You should visit the Services regularly to ensure You are aware of the latest version of the Terms, as any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
Aiuri may modify the Services or discontinue their availability at any time. These Terms are provided for convenience and you understanding
MiscellaneousYou represent and warrant to Us that:
- These Terms constitutes Your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against You in accordance with the terms and conditions set-forth herein;
- You have the full right, power, and authority to accept and be bound by these Terms and to perform Your obligations under these Terms, without the approval or consent of any other party;
- You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to Us in these Terms; and,
- YOU HAVE READ AND TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THESE TERMS.
- You may not assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms to any party, and any attempt to do so will be void and without effect. We are free to assign these Affiliate Terms.
- Governing Laws.These Affiliate Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms shall be resolved in accordance with Legal Dispute and Governing Law’s section.
- You may not amend or waive any provision of these Terms unless agreed by both of us.
- Entire Agreement.These Terms represent the entire agreement between Us and You, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications between us, oral or written.
- If any provision of these Affiliate Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the both of us is effectuated, and the remainder of these Terms shall have full force and effect.